Monday, August 1, 2011

I feel as if I was born with too much passion in my soul. To the point that my bones are temporary and dead and only my soul is living and on fire. To the point that I get sick and mental and depressed if I'm not living in it....if I'm not making the best of this. It will never be enough, I realize this. I realize it will never be enough until I'm living the life of those I admire. Everything is secondary to me living out this crazy idea in my head. I'm obsessed with it. I will not stop until I'm the one watching from side stage as a band that I've advised stands there and plays to a sold out crowd. I won't stop until I get to Artery Foundation to intern at a company I greatly admire. I won't stop until I'm no longer just a listener. I won't stop until I'm apart of the mechanics and the bells and whistles and I won't stop until I'm out there on the road selling merch.


1 comment:

Get to Know Me<3

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States